Fitter, Co. ("Fitter," "we" or "us") provides an online and mobile service, the Fitter website, www.fitter.us (the "Site"), computer mobile applications ("App" or "Apps") and programs hosted by or on behalf of Fitter and related services (together with the Site and the Apps, the "Service"). The terms "you" and "user" means all individuals and entities that access the Service.
We collect the following types of information from and about you:
- information that, taken alone, identifies you and that can be used to contact you, on-line or offline ("Personal Information"), which may include, for example, your legal personal or business name; legal physical address; email address; telephone, and date of birth;
- information about you that cannot be used, alone, to identify you, which may include, for example, demographic information including zip code or professional information including the industry in which you work, how frequently you exercise and what types of Activities you prefer;
- information about your use of our Service, which may include, for example, internet connection, your computer or mobile device and software you use to access our Service, including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address or other device identifiers.
Below, we describe the specific types of information we collect from our users including you.
When you create an account, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your name, username, password, postal address, and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Service and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you, and therefore, you may not be anonymous.
We may use your contact information to send you information about our Service or to receive marketing emails. Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account and our business dealings with you. We may also contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Site, including your IP address and cookie information. Generally, the Site automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Service so that we can analyze and improve them.
Information Collected Using Cookies
"Cookies" are small data files that are sent to your web browser when you access a website, and the files stored on your device's hard drive. We use "session" cookies to keep you logged in while you use the Site, to track your preferences and to track trends and monitor usage and web traffic information on the Site. These are erased when you close your browser. We use "persistent" cookies to relate your use of our Service to other information about you and store information about your preferences to make your user experience consistent and customized. For example, we may create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your favorite website locations and whether customer support responded to your inquiry. These cookies stay on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire and associate your information with your account even if you are logged out.
Certain features of the Site may use local shared objects (or "flash cookies"). Flash cookies are small files similar to browser cookies that collect and store information about your preferences and where you browse and what you look at on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser or device settings that are used for browser cookies. You may adjust your Adobe Flash Player settings to prevent flash cookies from being placed on your hard drive.
We may use "clear GIFs" (aka "web beacons" or "pixel tags") or similar technologies, on our Service or in our communications with you to enable us to know whether you have visited a part of our Service or received a message. A clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image (although it can be a visible image as well), located on a website or in an email or other type of message, which is retrieved from a remote website on the Internet enabling the verification of an individual's viewing or receipt of a website or message.
We do not automatically collect Personal Information, but we may tie Personal Information with the automatically collected information using the above tools or information collected from other sources.
We may also log information using digital images called web beacons on our Service or in our emails. We may use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We may also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Children Under Age 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on our Service. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, please contact us at [email protected] In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information where reasonably possible.
"Do not track" or "DNT" technology
The Service does not follow the direction of "do not track" or "DNT" settings that are available in some browsers.
Our Use of Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information to:
- provide to you and communicate with you about the services, content, features or products you use or request;
- customize and optimize the content or advertisements you receive when you use the Service, and otherwise improve your experience on our Service;
- analyze and improve our Service, which may include tracking traffic, usage, and navigation patterns related to your activities on the Service and the links we provide to Third Party Websites or advertisements;
- secure your account and prevent fraud;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- protect our or third-party rights or interests;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
if you delete the App, close your account or stop using the Service, we will retain your identifying information and continue to use any information you have already provided to us unless you send us an email from the address associated with your account asking that we delete your identifying information, in which case we will delete your identifying information, but retain any other information you provided for use without reference to your identity.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may also share with third parties aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot be reasonably used to identify you, including for marketing and research purposes or for sale to interested parties.
We may share Personal Information with our business partners in order to provide you a service you use or request, subject to commitments by such parties to use your information only for that purpose and to protect it from disclosure.
We may share Personal Information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our rights and property or those of third parties, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may share Personal Information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fitter's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Fitter about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
Additionally, in the following circumstances, we may disclose your Personal Information without your consent:
- if we believe there is a serious and imminent threat to the life, health or safety of yourself or another person (for example, if we learn that a person is suffering abuse or has made statements of an intent to commit self-harm or harm another);
- to investigate or report on activity which we believe on reasonable grounds to be unlawful;
- if disclosure is required or authorized by law (for example, in response to a subpoena or where a regulatory authority has the power to request the provision of certain records or information);
- if disclosure is reasonably necessary to enable an enforcement body to perform its functions, for example the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of criminal offenses, or the preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal; or
- if we deem it necessary in our sole discretion to protect our legal and legitimate business interests.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
You will have the opportunity to review and modify the information stored in your account any time you log onto your account using the username and password listed on the account.
Protecting Your Information
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously, and have implemented policies and procedures, including technical measures, that are designed to help safeguard it. Please remember that you play a valuable part in security as well. Your password to access our Service, which you select at registration, should never be shared with anyone and should be changed frequently. While we strive to use best practices to protect your Personal Information, the Internet and computer technology is not 100% secure and we cannot absolutely ensure the security of any Personal Information that you provide to us.
California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us at [email protected] or the other contact information provided below. Our policy is not to disclose Personal Information collected online to a third party for directing marketing without your approval.
Use of Your Likeness and Photographs
By attending or participating in any Activity, you authorize Fitter to use photos or videos of you participating or attending in such Activity. Similarly, if you take any photos or videos of attendees at an Activity and provide them to Fitter through the Site, Service or other means, you authorize Fitter to use them and agree that the attendees that appear in your photos and videos have also consented to such use.
Fitter, Co uses Braintree, a division of PayPal, Inc. (Braintree) for payment processing services. By using the Braintree payment processing services you agree to the Braintree Payment Services Agreement available at https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/gateway-agreement, and the applicable bank agreement available at https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal/cea-wells.
Third Party Websites
How to Opt-out
If you choose to stop receiving emails from Fitter, please follow the unsubscribe instructions within each email communication or send an email to [email protected] Fitter will not provide or share any mailing lists or other information about you to another company or service for promotional purposes. Any service related emails (to confirm a purchase, etc.) generally do not offer an option to unsubscribe as they are necessary to provide the service you requested.
The Service is owned, operated, and maintained by Fitter, Co.
Fitter welcomes your questions and comments about security and privacy. Please send any questions or comments via email to [email protected]